Extreme bloating. No relief after taking colefac antispasmodic. Could this be stress related?

hi i have extreme bloating thoughout my stomach and bowel area. i have taken colefac antispasmodic which has helped but not cured. i find it very painful to walk. i have seen my doctor who advised to keep taking the antispasmodic. i do not have diaorrea nor am i constipated. i feel that episodes of stress are causing the problem but i have no control over that. i do not now how to treat. i rarely drink coffe or tea, i drink lots of water or occational pepermint tea. i dont eat rubbish processed foods. today it has been too painful to eat so have drank liquid yogurt as my only meal. what causes this reaction and what can i take to get rid of the painful bloat. my stomach is so huge i look 7 months pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013