Extradural mass,mitosis,Extramyeloid Granulocytic Sarcoma,Lympoplasmacytic Lymphoma,cancer ?

My father s histopathology (medium biopsy specimen, tissue/parafin block)results last week diagnosed the following .He had shooting pain in back & legs.Clinical diagnosis :Extradural mass at D12-L1 . Specimen : Excised Extradural Tumor D12-L1. Gross:Recd. in formalin a single greyish white irregular soft tissue peice measuring 2.4x2.00.8 cms.Cut surface is smooth & firm in consistency.Microscopic Examination:Sections are composed of Diffuse Sheets of large cells containing coarsely clumped nuchlei having prominent nucleoli and is surrounded by a distinct eosinophilic cytoplasm. Also seen are plasmacytoid cells along with granulocytic series of cells . An occasional mitosis is also observed. Interpretation/Diagnosis D/D: ? Extramyeloid Granulocytic Sarcoma ?? Lympoplasmacytic Lymphoma ??? PLasmacytoma Comments: ADV:IHC:MPO,LCA,CK,CD43,CD-38/138,CD-3 I am unable to understand the report. Kindly let me know whether it is cancer ,If yes which type of cancer , which stage, Chances ? My mail id is YYYY@YYYY (in case I lose connection) Thanks & regards
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012