Extra flesh near right of scrotum, is smelly and expels fluid causing itching and burning. How can I get rid of this?

Hi... 26 years old man. From one month i started to have this extra flash near my right side of scrotum between my right thigh. It gets very smelly and some fluid like substance being to surface around it. On the left side, its very clean and dry. It itches a lot and sometime it burns. I clean everyday and tries to keep it dry but fails. I tried to do some research in this matter but i think i m the only one suffering from this. The history behind this was, before, It started by itching and sometime i itch them very roughly and most of the i end up injuring myself. I wonder if i injured it badly. For sure, i think its a infection and some Bactria is causing this. If you can help me get rid of that extra flesh from the place i mentioned above, Thank you....
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012