Hello Ms Williams,
Inhalation of bleach followed by wheezing
needs to be seen by a physician at the earliest.
Bleach usually contains sodium hypochlorite or calcium hypochlorite. Both can release chlorine, which is an irritant to skin and mucous membrane
. Inhalation of chlorine may injure your lungs. Large quantity of chlorine inhaled may induce flooding of the lungs. I presume that the incident has happened couple of days ago. The chances are that you have suffered only superficial damage.
However, the symptom of wheeze must not be brushed aside. It suggests that the air passages may be inflamed. There is also a possibility of a microbe infecting the throat or the air passage after the initial damage by chlorine. Your physician can assess the presence of infection or inflammation and suggest appropriate remedial measures.
Wishing you a speedy recovery,
With warm regards