Exposed to a solvent, causing ingrowth hair and gallbladder issues. What is the treatment?

I was exposed to some type of solvent that was sprayed in my hard hat at work. I was exposed several times in what was considered a sick joke. I m unemployed and no insurance. It has caused ingrown hairs and gallbladder issues and I have cut my hair. I think what I was exposed to was what is used to clean masonry saws which are like a chainsaw but cut cement. Is there anything I can do for myself. I have been to the dermatologist but he refused to treat me because of no insurance. The prompt care listened to what I am telling you know but wanted extensive amounts of subsequent visits etc. I know it was the solvent used to clean the masonry saws where I was working and can t get a straight answer for any treatment options w/out thousands of dollars. Please help. -Brad Brown
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern from the history given here you have not clearly mentioned about the ingrowing hair, where actually you are having the ingrowing hair? but I could say that this is not because of the exposure of the solvent and not eve this is any thing to take with the gallbladder although here also did not mentioned the problem of gallbladder, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.