Experiencing very tender xyphoid process, pain, blood in stools, nausea, vertigo. What to do ?

I have been experiencing a very tender xyphoid process for over a month now. It is intermittent pain and not EVERYday, but at least 4-5 times a week. I have a hard time sitting up because of the pressure to that area. This morning I had a little blood in my stools and have been feeling nauseated and my xyphoid process is KILLING me. No fever , and have been experiencing vertigo for approx a month. Appetite varies widely from eating everything to eating nothing ...wondering if I need to see a dr. or not. I have no insurance.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013