Experiencing vaginal numbness, dryness without itchiness. What is the reason?

Hello I have been experiencing vaginal numbness for over a week. It became numb first, then started to get really dry, but it s not as dry now. It s still just as numb. I am only 16. Never had sex, so it s not an STD . It doesn t burn or itch so I don t think it s an infection. I m not on any medication and havn t started using any new soaps/perfumes. I can still feel clitoral stimulation, but everything else either hurts or feels numb, and I have never had a problem with this before, it has never felt this way. What else do you think could have caused this all of a sudden?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012