Experiencing strain in both thighs and butt area. Muscles tight and unable to walk properly. Cause?

Currently in my late 20s, and i am experiencing bad strain of muscles on both my thighs and my butt area, and i have no idea why. At the start i thought that exercising without proper stretching might have caused it, but doing a number of physio shows no results, and my muscles got more tight and i am unable to walk up right. i have tilt my body slightly forward to release the pain. And now my lower back have like similar pain till i have problem waking up in the morning.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012