Experiencing sore throat only left side, no coughing, fever, hurts, swelling, redness. Cure?

Hi, i m 28 years old nonsmoker,good health,dont use any kind of medicine, 6 Days Ago i experienced sore throat ,only left Side,no coughting no fever ,after à day It began to huurt both sides,THE third day my left tonsil was quite beter but THE right one Pretty THE Same ,but now my right tonsil seems to get worse,de yellow pus is gone though But i have unilateral tonsillar swelling ,redness which is very painful and not only with swallowing But at all times.. Iboprofen doesnt work only for 2 hours and there is no sign of improvement although THE left tonsil is completely normal... What can It Be and why is the pain so different now? Even when i m not talking,i feel the pain constantly..
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013