Experiencing some ear issues, losing voice, dry throat. Why these problems are occurring?

I ve been experiencing some ear issues for about three days now... And i started losing my voice on Friday... First of all, the ear thing started in both ears. At first i thought i was going deaf because i simply couldn t hear well. That was at night, but the next day my left ear popped when i yawned. Later that day my right ear started to itch and i felt a lot of pressure in it... i could hardly hear out of it and it started to hurt, pretty bad at some points. That lasted for hours. I went to bed, woke up the next morning and it felt fine. Earlier tonight, however, the pressure suddenly came on and it started to ring, loudly. It hurts (inside), and is sort of numb (outside)... My face also feels slightly numb... Ive experienced dizziness here and there. As for my voice, I dont have a sore throat , but its extremely dry. I can hardly talk beyond a whisper. I m 18 years old and have never really had symptoms like these, it just feels weird. What do you think my problem is? Would you recommend I see my doctor, or just wait it out?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013