Experiencing severe pain while urinating, itching, burning sensation. Given Uritop-SR. What is wrong?

Hi My wife is experiencing severe pain while urinating , itching and burning sensation inside ,during intercourse .So I am using condoms as a protection , while intercourse . The doctors advised to keep the area clean and moisture free and gave medicenes : Uritop -SR ( 100 mg ) twice a day for 5 days Syrup CITAL thirce a day for 5 days Tab Flerospas thirce a day for 3 days but the problem is still persisting .Please advice
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013