Experiencing severe headache continuously for 2 weeks with nausea and vomiting. What treatment i should take to overcome this problem ?

Hi, I am a 25 year old female. For the past two weeks i am experiencing severe headache . Sometimes, the headache is also accompanied with nausea . For the first two days i had vomiting also. Today, went for a eye check up, but there was no problem with my vision. My pain becomes severe when i am not involved in any work. I have a familial history of migraine , but i heard that migraine will not be continuous like this, and also i will not be able to involve in any other work. Can anyone suggest as what means i can take to overcome this problem.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011