Experiencing red, rough and burnt skin on one finger and dry, crackling, painful skin on the other. Help?

I am experiencing two skin issues on my right hand . One is on the top of my pointer finger . It is round red, feels rough and like it is burned (but I did not burn it). The second issue is between my middle and fourth fingar. The skin is very dry, crackling and painful. I do not know why this happened but more importantly I want to get them healed and avoid this from happening again. Thank you, T
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012