Experiencing pain in joints and ankles and swollen painful eyes. Just lupus?

I have been tested for various types of illnesses; from aids to whatever. but i continue to experience pains . the doctors thought once that i may have lupus; but no. I have joint paints, my ankles have been swollen and pain in my eyes. A retired nurse thinks that it may be an illness that comes from Africa that darker skinned people may get, but i can t remeber what she said it may be. Please help. Submit answer to my sister s email address below
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer