Experiencing lower abdominal pressure, urge to urinate frequently, uncomfortable in lying down. Any ideas?

I am a guy and I have been experiencing lower abdominal pressure for th e past few weeks. It affects my bladder some because I feel like I have to go the bathroom. I had a physical a few eeks ago and my prostate was fine. bladder seemed to be fine.. I told the doctor about the umcomfortable pressure. I think it is there all the tiem but bothers me more when I am laying down in bed. He suggested that I should get a colonoscophy. I had one eight years ago and everything turned out ok. I am not sure I need to have one or something else might be wrong it is not a sharp pain or anything like that just prssure that is very uncomfortable especially when I am laying down..any ideas would be helpful thanks
Dennis
Asked On : Sun, 14 Jul 2013