Experiencing dizzy spells, nausea and headaches. Why was BP low?

Hello, I have been recently experiencing dizzy spells without any other symptoms. No nausea or headaches . They happen out of nowhere, but I have been noticing that it has only happened in the evening. I had the first spell on Wednesday of last week, and this first spell was the strongest I have experienced so far. I had just finished eating and was doing my homework on my bed when, all of the sudden, the whole room started spinning. It was so strong that I kindof fell forward. I could not, for any reason, raise my head and I had to wait until the dizziness faded. After that, I took my blood pressure and even though it was low- 78/50- I didn t feel weak or anything. I thought it was just a one time thing, and I went through Thursday with just a slight feeling of being out-of-balance. Then I had another spell on Sunday, and it s been on going since then. They don t last very long but they are somewhat strong. I want the advice of a few doctors who might have an idea as to what s wrong. I m kinda worried. I m a 16 year old girl who s 5 7 and weighs 120 pounds. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012