Experiencing dizziness and an uncontrollable shake upon standing, have psuedotumor cerebri, take wellbutrin daily. Cure?

Hi, I am experiencing dizziness and an uncontrollable shake upon standing. I have been experiencing this for quite some time and had a brain scan done years ago after telling my doctor about it. Nothing was found, but now it is happening far too frequently. I recently had routine bloodwork done and according to my doctor everything was fine. I should mention that I did not discuss the dizziness with my new doctor. I do have psuedotumor cerebri, papilladema, and take wellbutrin daily.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013