Experiencing breathing difficulty after drinking alcohol, nausea, loss of appetite. Treatment options?

normally my friend drinks quite a fair bit without experiencing any problems and frequently, like every week at least once.But yesterday, after one cup of barcadi, she said she had breathing problems. She was not hungry, or sick when she experience that. Today, she said that she keep feeling like she want to vomit but nothing came out. can i know whats the cause of this? and what should be done?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013