Experiencing a salty, chalky taste in mouth, feeling nauseous, pain on left breast, rib cage. Took protonix. Treatment?

I have been experiencing a salty/chalky taste in mouth and on lips for the past month. Recently, I cannot eat anything without feeling nauseous afterward. I have pain on the left side right under my left breast, sometimes radiating to the lower left side of rib cage. I have gbeen feeling very fatigued and dizzy as well. I have been diangosed with GERD 3 years ago and take Protonix, but not even that is helping. What could be possible diagnoses?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013