I was mountain biking in the mountains by myself. I experienced a very strong burning smell. Metalic like burning brakes. It was for just a moment. I thought to myself maybe I am overheating. I then thought to myself if it is a sign to slow down I will smell it again. before I even finished the thought I had the smell again even stronger. So much it was like I could taste it. Within a few seconds there was no trace of the smell. I took a break and have not had the smell again. Is this anything to be concerned about? or an indication of a problem. I am 39 yr old male.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012