Experienced headache, dizziness, itchy scalp, cold flushes, tiredness. Why?

hello. i experienced a headache and dizzyness 2 weeks ago and it went away within 24 hours. and suddenly it has come back yesterday and i became dizzy, movement in my legs were different and my arms werent moving like normal also wehen i went to write my name i struggled to write it. i also felt like thrwoing up and i couldnt stand up for long periods of time and i got very tired very easily. i also have a very itchy scalp . also i had cold flushes which i took panadol and went to sleep i a sweated alot when i work up. i have never had a headache in my life either.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013