Exercise induced asthma, constipation, back pain, urinary incontinence, headaches, tiredness. Causes for symptoms?

I m really worried. I;m a 15 year old female. I have exercise induced asthma . Recently I ve haven;t been able to go to the toilet properly, I can pee fine but I think I may be constipated. However I worried because I also have lower back pain and stomach pain. I also have Urinary incontinence . I get headaches more often even though I drink quite a lot of water and I feel extremely tired, all the time. I m wondering what is wrong with me :)
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012