Exercise/Medicine to grow taller?

HI SIR / MADAM MYSELF I M MALE AGE 19 AND I HAD GOT X RAYED MY KNEE . WRIST AND ELBOW MY KNEE BONE ARENT FUSED YET AND MY CURRENT HEIGHT IS JUST 5 4 INCHES I HAD NOT GROWN EVEN 1CM LAST YEAR TILL NOW :( MY DAD HEIGHT IS 5 11 AND MY MOM HEIGHT IS 5 1 CAN I GROW MORE TALLER PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOMETHING LIKE EXERCISE, MEDICINE ETC. I WOULD BE THANK FUL TO U -
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see as normal after 18yrs bone become fuse and there are no chance to height increase after that .but as you said your knee bone is not fuse means there are chance to increase height you have to do cycling which is best exercise for you .
thanks
dr.dhara