Excruciating pain in foot. Discomfort due to stress fracture. Freiberg's disease?

I am having a lot of problems with my right foot . I am on my feet at work for 8-9 hours a night wearing steel toe shoes. I first developed a severe blister under my second and third toe on the ball of my foot. Then excruciating pain set in everytime I would bend my toes on that foot as I walked. First diagnosis I received was a stress fracture and I was given a boot to wear. No improvement after 4 weeks so a MRI was done and the Dr. thinks I have Freiberg s disease. I am 43 and female. A shot was placed near metatarsal head of 2nd toe. A lot of relief early on but slowly pain is coming back. I now have lost 4 toenails on that same foot with a lot of discomfort. Is all of this related or do I have several things going on?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012