Excruciating level of fatigue, weakness, dizziness, lightheadedness, confusion, memory loss, complete loss of apetite, diarrhoea. Reason?

Extreme/almost excruciating level of fatigue , weakness.. especially when moving around. Dizziness , light headed, continually worsening confusion/ memory loss .. Complete loss of appetite in the last week, diarrhea for going on 2 weeks straight now. Tension/pressure in chest. Extreme weakness in limbs , unable to perform basic daily activity. Rapid fluctuating heartbeat . Started having symptoms a little over 2 months ago. Went to the er and they told me to see my gp/cardiologist. Did, they admitted me in the hospital for 2 days. Testing included chest X-ray, echo, holter, ECG, urine, fbc.. All reported back normal. Family history of cancer/heart disease, 22 yo m. Where do I go from here? They said it was likely anxiety/depression, but I feel on the verge of death.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013