Excessive weight loss, nausea, loss of appetite. Smoking marijuana. History of epilepsy. Cure?

Hi Doctor, I have loss a lot of weight in the past 8 months. I always feel nauseous and I feel like my stomach has shrunk or something because I can t make my self eat. Like before I use to LOVE TO EAT, my mom would always make fun of me... But now I can hardly get my self to eat... I have also been smoking a lot of marijuana in the past 4 months because I am an epileptic and I find that it helps me relax.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012