Excessive weight loss in alcoholic. Why is there bruising, muscles and veins protrude and yelowish skin?

My mom has been very ill for a few months now. She has been a heavy drinker for a few years. In the last 6 months, she has lost an excessive amount of weight, she looks like a skeleton with skin. She also has diarrhea so bad that she has no warnings and can t always make it to a bathroom. She has been very nauseated and vomits a lot. She skin is discolored, but I can t tell if it is yellow, severe bruising/excessive veins in her legs, the muscles in her neck (I think) protude. She takes immodium every day and still has diarrhea, her hair is thinning. She also always used to be very warm, now she gets cold very easily. On a 20 degree celcius day, she walked a block to the store and had to curl under a blanket when she got home. She drinks ensure every day in hopes of getting some calories into her, but aside from that, she really can t keep anything down. What could this be??? Read more: General Q and A Forum - Possible Liver Disease? WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012