Excessive weakness after about of viral fever, feel dizziness all the time with head swings. Help?

hi mathew..i had a viral fever last week with very high temperatures and i was on antibiotics for 4 lymphocytes fell to 5..when it should be between my fever is gone bt i have a lot of weekness...i keep feeling dizzy all the head swings...though iam eating solid food and juices and all bt it just doesntwrking...pls help me out... YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012

The symptoms of viral fever tend to last a bit longer and are bothersome. It takes few weeks upto 6 weeks to fully recover from the illness.

You are doing the right things of taking adequate food and juices. Continue the same.

You could probably take a daily dose of multivitamin like Becosules for next 2 months.

You will do well soon.