Excessive swelling in legs, pins and needles sensation, numb feet, sweating, hair loss. Causes?

Hello, I have had excessive swelling in my legs, primarily the right leg, accompanied by pins and needles feeling. My feet feel numb as well. I have been losing more hair than usual as well. I have recently woken up at night and I am drenched with sweat. I made an appointment with a new physician, but It is not for a month or so. I am afraid it may be something serious. I am also cold all the time, when I used to always be overheated.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013