Excessive sweating while walking, doing household chores. Using anti-perspirants, no relief. Treatment?

I am very conscious that I am sweating too much and too often. It doesn t just happen during sport but even after 2minutes of walking and sometimes just doing little household chores. I feel very self conscious and don t have the confidence to wear a lot of the clothing available for women as I fear they are too fitted and will show the sweat marks or even aggravate my perspiration . I shower everyday (taking extra care to clean areas where I sweat the most), wear baggy, and breathable clothing, and have used so many different anti-perspirants but I don t notice any improvements. I don t know what to do... What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
  Anonymous's Response
get your diabetic,URIC acid and general full body profile done.Eat more of veg,fruity meals and less meats.Increase the alkaline content in your diet.Lots of fluids ,water ,this should help