Excessive sweating on face and head. Prescribed with hypertension medication. Alternate treatment?

hi, i have recently started having a problem with excessive sweating on the face and head during the day as well as night time. my doctor said my bp was high and said i need to be on lifeterm medication for high bp. i feel this is unnecessary as im 35 years old and do not want to be on lifelong tablets for high bp although hypertension runs in my family, i believe there will be an alternative solution. i have thought my sweating is due to humidity as im not like this in winter. please give me your suggestions. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012