Excessive sweating, frequent urge to urinate, excessive hunger, spells of nausea and dizziness. Lead a active, healthy lifestyle. What is the cause of these symptoms?

Hi there I m 27 year old male, weighing 73 kg around 181cm and play a lot of sports, working around 40 hours a week at a desk job. I go out on weekends and drink about 14 standards drinks on a Saturday night. For the past 3 or so months I have noticed that I am excessively sweating, having to urinate every 30 minutes or so, constantly hungry or have an empty stomach feeling and often get nauseous/light-headinesses or a little bit dizzy. I eat really well. Two sittings of fruit salad and vegetables a day and get plenty of fibre intake. Any idea why I m getting these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Dentist 's  Response
these are t5he classical symptoms of DIABETIS MELLITUS.
at first check ur sugar level. dont be panic