Excessive sweating during intercourse, pain in the chest on breathing. Sedentary lifestyle. Suggestions?

Hi, im a 30 year male, 230 lbs, good general health. My day to day activities is sitting behind a desk on a computer. I noticed lately (3 weeks) or so that during sex im sweating profusely. I woke up this morning with pain in the right side of my chest . The pain is sharp when I take deep breathes. My sex drive over the last couple of months has been pretty low. After sex I feel faint and need to take a minute to get my bearings.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Your weight needs attention.
Even a light physical work like sex cause you sweat.
The right side chest pain may be a muscular pain.
You must reduce your weight as you involved in a work with minimum physical activity.
Take regular exercise.
Avoid sugar & junk foods with cold drinks.
Don't take large meals take small frequent meals.
Don't consume unnecessary food for pleasure.
This will help to reduce your weight.