Excessive sputum, running nose, breathing difficulty, prescribed telecast, nasal spray. Asthma?

Sir my illness started as infection in chest lots of sputum was coming out for more than 20 days and also having running nose after that I was having problem in breathing I refer to the chest physician he said i am suffering from rhino sinusitis and gave me the prescription of telecast L for 15 days and a nasal spray . After 15 days he gave me telecast-10 tablet and said to continue for 2 months after 30 days the breathing problem as not up to that extent but it has not gone fully some coughing is there.. so is it the Asthma …..
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012