Excessive saliva build up in mouth, if swallowed leads to vomiting. Cure ?

Hey , ive had this problem that has been affecting my life for the past 6months or so . Around 5minutes after every meal , there will be an excessive saliva build up in my mouth . I have to constantly spit it up and it will start forming again . Whenever im in the public , this becomes an issue and I have to swallow it sometimes , but when i do ,i will have a weird feeling in my stomach and just puke it out . Now whenever i go out , i have to bring a towel with me to spit onto it . I dont feel sick or anything whatsoever , its just the saliva and vomit but its really affecting me . There are days that i vomit up to 3-5times .This has been goig on for the past 6months and is really affecting me . What am i suffering from ? Thank you so much . Really hope you can help me out .
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012