Excessive popping in knee causing discomfort and pain. What can be done to cure it?

My left knee seems to pop a lot, it doesn t matter how long I ve had t bent, it can be less then five minutes & when I stretch it out a loud pop noise comes about. This has been happening for as long as I can remember, but lately it s been getting more uncomfortable & painful then before. I ve been told that it s scar tissue that I have from when I fell on my knee as a kid. is there anything I can do to make it stop popping so much or to ease the pain?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Welcome to Health Care Magic , i understand your concern.
This is a common complaint of the old age,as and when you age the joints wear out and the pop is due to the worn-out joints,. You need not be worried much about this as this normal , i suggest you to take tablets if its painfull. Tab Retoz 90 mg should be able to bring you a lot of relief, take 1 per day. Also meanwhile consult an orthopedician and get an Xray done for your knee .
I hope this answers your query satisfactorily ,
Wish you good health.
Do write back to me if you need further assistance .
Dr. Rashmi