Excessive masturbation addiction, loss of intelligence, weak memory, lethargy. Treatment options?

Hello Sir....I am against masturbation as it destroyed me and my carrier. I lost my self.i lost the strong, athletic, intelligent.....i m in field of student and now i repent of my back days FOOLS. I lost my abilities especially weak memory ....plz recommend me some good medicines to recover from it.... Its a request
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
hello... 1st of all, you should change your aproach towards massterbution. it does not cause any ill effects on your body or doesnt causes any infertility. it is very natural process. but anything in exess is not suitable. you should consult psychatry dept. you dont require any medication and just keep faith in yourself and be confident. all the best.