Excessive hair fall, iron deficiency, no improvement with medication. Suggestions?

Hello, My wife is 31 years old. From last couple months she could find an excesive hairfall. Consulted dermatologist . Her doctor prescribed Danclear Sampoo, Amexidil. Prescribed for Thyroid test (T4, TSH ), CBC and serum ferritin tests. All reports gave healthy result. Little Iron defficiency observed so her doctor additionally prescribed iron tablets for 1 month. Although in initial week result was good after using Danclear Sampoo and Amexidil solution but from last 2~3 weeks density of hair fall became very high, even 2 to 3 times more than what was before medication . This made my wife very depressed. Please suggest what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012