Excessive hair fall. Took heavy antibiotics to cure leptospyrosis. Any natural remedy?

I have severe hair fall during Oct - Nov 12; i wanted to mention that i had leptospyrosis (rat fever ) during Aug 12 and i was given tremendous amount of injections ( antibiotics ). Please suggest me a remedy for stopping the hair fall & to grow fresh good hair. I am just married on Aug 20th of this year & my mother-in-law seems to be very much worried about my hair fall. I am 28 years old & my name is Mercy. Please suggest me only natural way of remedies so as to get rid of this problem. Also donot suggest me to eat any medicine for the same. Await on your early revertal.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012