Excessive gas passage through anus and vagina post D and C, diarrhea, scan showed fatty liver lesion. Reason?

Hi, I have had excessive passing of gas and diarrhea off and on for several months. Now, suddenly after a D&C procedure, the gas got just that much worse ( pelvic heaviness and leg numbness) and I m also passing gas through the vagina. It s easier to digest carbs but not protein and fiber . I have bowel movement 2-3 times a day. Could this be due to off balance vagina/ rectum pressure or somewhere higher up in the digestive system such as pancrease. abdominal/pelvic CT/ultrasound didn t reveal much besides a 1.7cm fatty liver lesion.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012