Excessive gagging due to empty stomach, feeling of damage to cartilage rib after undergoing colonoscopy. What treatment should be taken?

thanks i woke up with an empty stomach after having a colonoscopy the day before. i have an ongoing problem of producing a large amount of mucus that creates gagging. i gagged and gagged bringing up copius amounts of bile (yellow) and in doing so i have appeared to have damaged my rib cartlidge on my right side.if this is so what treatment and what time frame thank you doug smith
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012