Excessive dryness on face causing wrinkles, used besan flour face pack to improve complexion. Cause?

Hi I am from India and my sex is male.My face became dry and M not sure how it happens. Actually one month before my face is normal and oil secrection is also normal. But suddenly it became dry and looks so odd (little bit rough and skin looks like wrinkled). I use besam flour and green gram flour in equal quantity along with rose water and little quantity of ordinary water.i use to apply this product every 3 days on my face and it gave me good complection. I used it for more than 6 months and M not sure whether this is the cause for my dryness. I use Johnson & johnson baby soap for my face. Till last month every thing is going good but now :( . Please help me in this out. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012