Excessive coughing after getting choked on a pill. Tried hydrocone medication. Pain in the throat. Is the pill still stuck there?

I took a pill last week and choked on it. It started as a weird sensation where I could feel it in the back of my throat . It has kept me up 3 nights now with excessive coughing, which seems to get worse when I lay on my back. I have even tried taking cough medicine with hydrocodone with no avail (I am stii coughing and not sleeping). The pain is in the back right corner of my throat. Is the pill lodged there?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012