Excessive P waves on EKG, excessive sweating, fatigue, chest pain, palpitations. Is there any heart problems?

I have excessive P waves on my EKG and a resting pulse that has begun to stay between 104 and 120. I have excessive sweating, fatigue easy, chest pains palpitations etc. I had a stress echo and they didnt see anything obvious. My bp was 117/57 and my pulse was 120... They said that my test was clean. But that i definately had the symptoms but there is nothing that says my heart has something to do with it. Said to push my Dr to find out what is going on. I am wondering of there is a next step I should try.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012