Excess salivation, burping causing disturbed sleep, regular vomiting, blood in stools

hi , I experienced there is excessive saliva in my month sometimes i have to carry tissues with me and spit the salavia out and I also burp a lot and it relives the discomfort so much and sometimes i wish i could burp all the time but it won t come out it would stop in my chest and i also have esophagus pressure. last week it would wake me up from my sleep the discomfort and then i vomit and i feel much better i really hate vomiting so sometimes i just try not to vomit it. and i aslo experienced blood in my stool . I had this problem last year but worse like i would vomit everyday and then the discomfort stopped for like 7 months or more it would come and go. how can i stop this discomfort it really bothers me please help. i m 17 years old 4 11 weight 92 pounds
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012