Eroded knee joint, chronic condition. Surgery to reconstruct ACL and remove alignment done. Do I need a manufactured joint surgery?

I have eroded knee joint since 12years, I have been done four times operations in my knee during that time two operations to reconstruct the ACL and two operations to clean and remove some alignment. Lately I have been visited a doctor while my Knee has swollen, doctor removed out some liquid (two times a month).The doctor told me that I have hard fraction and it is already eroded and I need to plant a manufactured joint. I am 40 years old. Thx Best Regards
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012