Erection problem, weak penis, masturbating habit, quit smoking,

HI, i AM FACING THE ERACTION PROBLEMS FROM COUPLE OF LAST 4 MONTHS..I DONT KNOW Y BUT I USE TO MASTERBATE EVERYDAY TILL NOW ..YET I HAVE WEAK PENIS STILL I MASTERBATE AS ITS HABBIT FROM LAST 7 YEARS,,I AM 24 NOW.I USE TO SMOKE MIRVANA AND CIGRATEES BUT NOW I HAV QUIT IT FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS.I USE TO DRINK OCCASIONALLY AND I TAKE 2 MEDICATIONS . FIRST IS HOMOCHEAK WHICH IS FOR MY BLOOD THICKNESS COUNT AS IT IS HIGH THAN NORMAL COUNT AND SECOUND IS PROCEREIN WHICH IS FOR MY HAIR REGROW...I WAS TAKING BOTH THIS MESDICATIONS TOGETHER BUT NOW FROM 1 WEEK I HAVE STOPEDD ALL MA MEDICATIONS...LET ME KNOW THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLE,..ANY MEDICATION I HAV TO START OFANY FOOD WHICH HELPS TO REGAIN MY PENIS STRENGTH.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012