Erection, ejaculate while watching porn, unable with partner. Solution? Medication for Hepatitis C. Can practice safe sex?

Hello i can get an erection and and ejaculate when i watch porn.Sometimes it takes a long time to ejaculate if i dont watch it or sometimes i dont at all.I believe it has to do with how much rest i got the nite before and i dont get 7 to 8 hrs sleep at nite.I probably average 5 sometimes 4.I dont go to bed early enough and i plan to change that.I have been sexually active for over a year.I started having sex again about 4 months ago but i have been uanable to have an erection with my partner.This also effects us of even attempting to have sex so i dont see her often. What can i do.? i am now on new medication to cure hepatitis c so its recommended to not take sex aids i have been on the new meds for 3 weeks. Any advice on my problems its ok for me to practice safe sex while i am on these new meds.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013