Erection does not last long with girlfriend. How can I give her an orgasm?

Hi, I have a peculiar problem. Whenever i have sex with my girlfriend, I dont last long and I orgasm in under 5-6 minutes of intercourse. This is frustrating for me personally. I pleasure her orally to a climax always. But, whenever I have sex with other girls, I last for about 30 minutes during intercourse and I bring the other girls to orgasms through intercourse atleast once. How can I last the same amount of time with my girlfriend and give her an orgasm through intercourse?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in the organ.
Our affection ,love ,feeling of attraction plays major role during sex to have orgasm.It is different with different individual.
Oral sex & vaginal sex also have different feeling & time to get orgasms.
Mental change helps more then any medicine.