Erectile dysfunction, taking cialis that helps with intercourse. History of bending the penis due to perpetual boner. Any remedy?

Hello, I have suffered from ED for going on a decade. I am 54yrsld, 6 3 , 290lbs with spinal problems. I take an aray of several meds, everything from pain opiats to blood thinners and beta blockers. for the ED I have taken Cialis 5mg daily with little or no results, I have taken the 20mg but it barely works. If I use a combo and take 30 mg I have good results but I know I can not sustane this dosage for too long. About 35 years ago I had what some men call a perpetual boner meaning that I had an erection that didn t want to go away by itself. My penis had alway pretty much stuck staight out until then. To make it go away I physically tried to bend it and I sorta felt it snap. IT DID NOT bruse and I even had sex with my wife that night. However, since then the ED has started and my penis from then on fully erect bends down. Again, I can still achive an erection but it is very difficult and the cialis just make me able to preform intercours. Frankly I just want to be NORMAL again. Is it possible that a blood passage is just blocked and surgery can help? Did I just damage something that can still be repaired? PLEASE HELP I have a yahoo address if any of you Doctors want to use me for study. Thanks -Terry
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013